Sunday, September 25, 2011

Introduction

Hello, I am Sonam Chawla, an exchange student from pakistan. I started blogging before the startign of my exchange year but I didn't have any idea what to blog here.
I won't say that view my blog because its awesome. I ma a great writer and you'll love my posts bla bla because that's a lie! I am terrible at vocabulary so I am not a good writer. But the advantage of my blog is that it tells the story of an exchange student, her experience, activities, US high school, American culture, culture shocks, comparison between the two cultures, the challenges that an exchange student faces  and how to cope up with a whole new world from your home. there will always be advises in each post for exchange students to make their experience successful and fruitful! which is what an exchange student looks for! :)
So if somebody is interested in knowing about exchange experiences, or even want to know that hoe we see america, you're always welcome to visit and comment or question and enjoy knowing about my exchange experience!

Regards,
SOnam CHawla
From Karachi (Pakistan) to Michigan (USA).

 I am with a bunch of exchange students from different parts of Pakistan. its the pic that we took befor eour travelling. I am the third from left at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment