Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Michigan weather

Sitting on my porch, having a cup of tea at 7 in the evening. Without any winter coat or sweater, I know!
Yes, It is possible in Michigan. Sometimes.
I was so-not-used-to the Michigan weather when I first came to America. It was totally opposite to what I've been living in Pakistan. Michigan is way North in America while Karachi is to the South of Pakistan. K-Town is blessed with beautiful Beaches and sunny weather all year long. Ont he contrary, Michigan has cold weather all the time. Hard to adjust? Nah.. Snow is fun! ;) I had my first snow here in Michigan on Nov 29, 2011.
It was gorgeous..
                                                               
Yes, I loved it! Here's my reaction:



They say that if you don't like the weather of Michigan, just wait for 5 minutes.. Its true! And it has the most beautiful seasons I've ever experienced in my life. Michigan is the perfect place for a vacation.
If I ever move to America, I'll live in Michigan! <3                                                                                                                                

4 comments:

  1. It is always wonderful when it gets warm enough to sit outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, It was really warm and comfortable. Not too hot like Karachi either. It was beautiful!

      Delete
  2. You'd move to Michigan? Really? I think you're one of the few kids in Dexter who'd actually live here. Most people are like "I hate Michigan cuz it's cold" I love Michigan personally :) Oh... this is Brigid by the way ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. I noticed it as I came here. I love snow so I like the cold winter. Plus, I've always been living in a hot country so it's something new and different for me! And that's why it fascinates me.. :)
      I will definately move to Dexter if I can. 'Cause It's just so beautiful here.. :)
      Love Dexter!

      Delete