Friday, June 8, 2012

Water and Us.

You can't completely loose until you decide to not try again. The moment you give up is when you just loose everything.
Yes, I tried and yes I fell. Yes, I am hurt and yes, I am powerless.
Yet, like air, I will Rise!
How do I know? you might ask.
I believe!
Life is not about winning and getting away with everything. It's about learning how to succeed. It's about struggling. it's about your destiny. It's not about just achieving anything you want without any obstacles. But it's about learning how to make your own path.
Our life is just like the unstoppable water. When I say it's unstoppable. I mean it! Why? because if it finds rocks and barriers into it's paths, it makes its own paths and cuts through it. Yes, the big waves break into little ones but they don't loose hope.When they break, they suffer a lot of depression. but they stay strong and believe that they will combine again and then get to their destiny. And that's what happens. After a short period of struggle and stress, the waves join each other. When they join, they gain power. That's how you can succeed. If the water decides to give up, I bet it can and then never reach it's destination. But it does not. That's what we should be doing too!

There's always a time of darkness and barriers in your path when you want something. The trick is to stay calm and strong. This time of failure always ends and the sun of success will shine upon you if you don't give up!

2 comments: