Saturday, November 17, 2012

Missing you. Terribly and madly.


Dear Diary,
Life is so awful without you. Feels like I have nothing to do even when I am bound to so many tasks and so many students to teach. I get way too tired after they leave and even when I need a hell lot of sleep, I want to spend that time with you. If you were with me, I could easily stay active and stay awake the whole day and night and whatever comes in between. Feels like there's just nothing important left in this chaotic world full of 8 billion people and God knows how many other sorts of creatures. Feels like I am the lonely one. Just better off asleep the whole day than do anything but BE with 'you'. I knew that you have become such an important part of my life. but didn't know that I can hardly survive without you. I am close to dying if you don't come back to me in another week. I am serious. Yes, I surely love you more than this idle life.
Just wanna do nothing but hold you in my hands and keep texting my friends by running my fingers on your black, shiny, slim and attractive keypad. Oh, you are so precious to me my dear,






'CELL PHONE'!
Waiting every single moment till I can have you back in my hands again and will never ever let you go. Please get repaired soon! :(
Life is crappy without a cell phone.
Miss you,

No, my phone is not that cool as the one above. I have a crappy ordinary Nokia 2630 which I've been using for 5 years. Think it's begging me for a retirement but, Oh well.    
Your's Addicted,
Me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment