Saturday, October 5, 2013

Overreacting

Over reacting. This is one of the personality faults that lots of people have. I, for an example.
I just realized how sudden and emotional I am when it comes to making decisions. I even ruined lots of good opportunities for myself by judging people and situations too early and then basically overreacting.
 As I keep growing I can see the mistakes I have been making all the way. Maybe that's because of the lack of intelligence in me? Maybe cause I am not so smart or it's just that I am simply Stupid!
It just makes me a little more hopeless and pity myself. Feels kind of miserable sometimes. Cause it's me who looses in the end. It feels terrible but there's a way to get out of it and learn to be Proactive.

1. Shut up. If you feel angry, just stay silent and relax. Leave, if you feel like.

2. Take your time. You don't have to answer the person right on the spot. Think about it calmly.

3. Sharing helps. If you feel confused, talk to someone you trust. May be your parents, siblings or your pals. You will feel good.

4. Don't feel like the other person is your enemy. Just stay positive. Think good. <3 feel loved.

5. Act like a mature person. Don't get really emotional or something. Chill.

6. Compromise. Accept the differences, tolerate and be supportive.

7. Talk to the other person patiently and discuss to make it work together. I am sure you can find a way.

8. Accept your mistakes. Apologize and Be Nice.

9. If you still can't find a way to deal with this. It's Okay. It's Okay if this doesn't work out. Sometimes life isn't fair. It happens. :)

10. Learn the lesson and Move On.

No comments:

Post a Comment